Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh....hi!

Unposted has a great review of the Exacompta Exaboard, so you can imagine how excited I was when I found it at Paper Access (23 W. 18th Street in NYC) for $20.95 plus tax. But that also included the lined A4 notepad, so I'd say I got a great deal.

I'm still figuring out how this blogging stuff works. So I won't even try to post pictures right now, just go to Unposted and feast your eyes. But one thing that caught my attention was the inside shiny sheet with pics of the whole Exactive line. I'm really lemming* an Exacase and an Exafolio, and will start hunting for those. I could contact Karen Doherty at Exaclair to ask where these are stocked in NYC, but why apply logic to the situation? I'll just lose myself in the city, go wandering around to different stationers and office suppliers until I can find these. An Exa-McGuffin adventure!




*lemming--a term coined at MakeUpAlley.com, a makeup swap board I used to hang out on. When someone raved about a product, like lemmings we thousands would go out and buy it. So shorthand for wanting something was to lemming, as in "I am lemming one of the iroshizuku inks I saw on JetPens.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment