Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zebra Techno Line 0.4mm Ballpoint Pen

The Zebra Techno Line Ballpoint Pen has a lot going for it: small enough to fit into a purse or back pocket, great styling (the steel section below the grip is tapered and curved), complementary colors on the barrel (clear) and grip (darker matte) that gives it a coordinated look, a hard-plastic clip that's rounded, and an oil-based ink that really doesn't smudge.



Minuses? Pretty minor: the 0.4mm tip is much thinner than that, and the ink is just a touch too light for me--this may be more a function of the thin line, so I'd like a really dark black that I can see better. Otherwise, it's a great ballpoint pen.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I like fine points, but the line was almost too fine for me, and the ink definitely too light for my everyday uses.

    ReplyDelete