Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whitelines Orange Glue A6 notepad


I like to keep small notepads on my desk for jotting doodles, notes, comments--whatever strikes me at the time. One of my favorites (besides the Doane Paper small notepad) is the Whitelines Orange Glue A6 notepad, a perfect pocket size (roughly 4 x 6) bite of paper that can handle lots of notes. The white lines seem to disappear, but are distinct enough to keep y0ur writing even. My Pilot Precise V7 didn't bleed through this paper, though there was a definite shadow so double-sided writing may not work. The notepads are fairly inexpensive and can round out an Amazon.com order if you're just short of that free shipping minimum. The paper does seem to be easy on the eyes, but for me it's the orange glue that holds the pad together.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm using a Whitelines A4 squared notebook and have been toying with the idea of buying a lined pad. According to their website, both use 80g paper, but I haven't been able to find out how wide the ruling is. Is it closer to US "wide ruled" or "college ruled" (narrow)? Or, in notebook terms, closer to a Quo Vadis Habana or a Moleskine?

    Great comment on the free shipping, by the way. I think a lot of people forget about that.

    I do the same thing every time I order from Jet Pens. I only want to buy a bottle of ink, but am then "forced" to buy another bottle or a couple of pens to reach the $25 free shipping threshold. I don't mind that kind of force at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whitlines ruled pad here.... The lines are exactly 8.5mm apart -- somewhat on the wide side (Moleskine uses 6mm).

    ReplyDelete