Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coming Soon to Art Brown


Art Brown The International Pen Shop has some new inks coming soon, the De Atramentis inks made from wine. These inks will be shipped in early October 2009 and quantities are limited. According to the site: "These exclusive handmade inks are suitable for fountain pens. The inks are produced on the basis of latest ink technologies and according to current regulations of the European Union. Content per ink bottle: about 35 ml. Colors are reproduced from printed color card and are not reproduced exactly as liquid ink." A 35 ml bottle is $14.50; I can't imagine there is a wide range of colors here but I'm definitely interested and will have to give them a call.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely check those inks out when I go to the Art Brown Pen Fair. They have one twice a year and I never miss them.

    ReplyDelete