Friday, December 17, 2010

January Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper


I'll be hosting the January 2011 Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper and am looking for submissions. Blogcarnvial seems to be having some problems accepting submissions, so you can email me directly (diane.fennelATgmail.com) .

Please use Carnival in the subject line, otherwise I might delete your post. I've been getting some suspicious emails lately purportedly from friends, but the subject is empty and I'm being asked to click to some link I don't know and therefore won't touch.

Submissions are due in by Sunday, January 2. And I'll be reading around the web, grabbing great posts to showcase, so don't be surprised if you see yourself here on the 4th!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Carnivals. Fresh perspectives and sometimes provocative opinions. Brian Gray of Edison Pens touting modern steel nibs for upmarket pens. Or, more recently, John at Pencil Revolution who asks why writing with pencil in a personal journal ought to be considered less permanent than ink. If you're the only likely reader, well, . . . . Jack/Y-town

    ReplyDelete