Friday, October 2, 2009

Art Brown Fall Pen Fair, October 28-30


The Art Brown International Pen Shop's Fall Pen Fair will be held Wednesday October 28 through Friday, October 30, 2009 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. The new Tibaldi Hercules, Omas Lamborghini, and Montegrappa Barbiere Di Seviglia will be premiered at the show. Art Brown is located at 2 W. 45th Street, just off 5th Avenue. I definitely want to check out the new Lamy Al-Star fountain pen in purple and premiering at this Fair.

And I will have to check out this Omas limited edition fountain pen--I don't think I would dare breathe near it let alone hold it, but I would love to see it. I imagine this was thought up in those heady days before our mortgage-backed-and-credit-default-swapped-economy went down the drain and hedgies and top traders were earning their $50 million to $100 million (and those were just the good ones, not the greats of Wall Street and Greenwich, CT).

Update on some Coming Soon items: called Art Brown and was told the De Atramentis inks were shipped this week from Germany, but haven't arrived at the shop yet. I'll get a call when the wines, fruits, flowers, and sweets are delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment