Monday, October 26, 2009

Customized Rhodia Pad

I hadn't given much thought to customizing a Rhodia pad until I saw this great job by Gentian, so I decided to give it a try. I don't draw, and my Sharpies were out for an afternoon stroll, so I made a color copy of a favorite portrait I had commissioned a few years back--a miniature of my two cats, Bast's Gift (left) and Pywacket (right). Taped to my current Rhodia 16 pad so there won't be any scratches or marks, and framed with black marker. I found a few other markers to color in the trees, and I have to say I kind of like how this looks.

3 comments:

  1. My problem is if I did something that looked this great, I wouldn't want to use the pad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Zuzu! I know what you mean, that's why I started the pad first and then decided to customize it.

    ReplyDelete