Friday, July 29, 2011

Clairefontaine Catitudes Lined Notebooks

Several weeks ago I ordered some new notebooks from Writer's Bloc, including two of the new Clairefontaine Cat Journals. While I didn't get to choose the journal covers, I liked them all so it didn't really matter (I imagine if you have a preference you can email a request).

When I opened the package I saw the lovebirds in the first picture and the cutie above, looking as if she's about to hit Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman any minute and would I mind opening the door of her Town Car for her? Now that is Catitude!

The back of these journals have animal prints of varying designs, making this a nice looking journal front or back.

It's Clairefontaine, so you get 96 pages of 90gsm bright white paper. I haven't tested the paper as I'm still undecided as to which one to give to my friend, but it's good stuff as many of us know. I like the wide lines of this journal and the rounded edges at the corners, and I like the size as well which is 8.25 by 5.75.

If you like Clairefontaine and cats and lined/ruled notebooks check these out, they are inexpensive ($5.25 each) pleasures that brighten the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am Marilyn Robertson the creator of the trademarked Catitudes. I have linked your very nice review to the Catitudes facebook

    I love quality of the finished bookd and I am delighted to be licensing my illustrations to such a great company.

    with thanks

    Marilyn

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catitudes/133889899972130

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    This is a representative from Writer's Bloc! Great review! We are happy to hear that you like the notebooks! Yes, if you do have a preference as to what design you would like to receive, leave a comment with your order and we will do our best to accommodate you.

    Thanks again! We hope to hear more from you!

    Karol

    ReplyDelete