Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Post-It Laptop Note Dispenser


Need to write a quick note but can't find paper or a yellow sticky? This should help: a Post-It Laptop Note Dispenser, available at Staples and Office Max and likely your local office supply shop.



The three-pack of dispensers (black, pink, green) comes with the accordion-style Post-It Notes that fit inside. The back of the dispenser is coated with a super-sticky adhesive that can be removed and re-applied with no loss of "stickability" and no tacky substance on your laptop.


The design is actually quite simple, something akin to making an envelope with a slit. DIYers will have to come up with an adhesive that doesn't leave marks and remains suitably fresh for re-use, but I imagine there is some compound out there. The best alternative might be to just buy a few packs of these, since they work on refrigerators and other surfaces where you are most likely to need to make a note but don't have a pad handy.

My only thought as I attached this to my MacBook was that I'll need to write a note reminding myself it's there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


    Dispenser

    ReplyDelete