Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jury Duty


Will be on jury duty for a few days, and I actually won't mind it for one reason: the courthouse is a 15 minute walk from the Fountain Pen Hospital. I'll be spending my lunch hour there, and hopefully that's all I'll be spending there!


Lately I've gotten into watching Top Gear on BBC America. This has got to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. So here's the Top Gear Polar Special. From the 4:30 mark to about 12:30 are 8 of the most hysterical minutes of television I've ever seen (especially the plunge into the icy water around 9:30).



Update 8:54 am: the Fountain Pen Hospital opens at 7:45 am, and I just found out they are having a great sale on select pens. Somehow, a Pelikan Technicx medium nib and a Parker Latitude have made their way with me to jury duty. We also had a long discussion about Iroshizuku ink, and one of the guys said I reminded him of Sue Ann Langdon.

No comments:

Post a Comment