Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Paper & Type Little Notes


One item from my recent Lost Crates shipment were these Paper & Type Little Notes, a set of 5 small (2 1/8" by 3 1/2" folded) note cards with complementary envelopes that help you put your thoughts on paper.

Just fill in the blanks by adding the date, person of note, then check off the beginning (so glad, I love, How nice), and add your personal message. There's a signature line at the bottom, and that's it. Writing was never easier, though the smallness of the note makes brevity a must.

Simple in design, these Little Notes are big on creativity. Do check out some of Paper & Type's other stationery products as well as their website, their designs are definitely in the elegant category.

2 comments:

  1. I used one of the notes the day I got them. Kim was very surprised to find it when she got to work.. Worth the price of my crate alone.

    I will be ordering more of them soon.. only 2 left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I haven't used any, but they look like so much fun. If nothing else they will generate a discussion. :)

    ReplyDelete