Friday, August 26, 2011

R by Rhodia No. 12 Notepad



Many thanks to Karen Doherty, VP of Marketing at Exaclair, for sending me one of the new R by Rhodia No. 12 notepads. It has the new soft touch cover with an orange front and black reverse for a great contrast. And I love the "depuis 1934" on the cover as well, really highlights the French origins of this notepad as well as the company's long history.



This is one of the cutest sizes, 3 3/8 x 4 3/4, which is perfect for purse or knitting bag. The paper is an amazing ivory color, really beautiful with a deep gray or violet line (can't quite tell). I'm thinking that I am going to love the larger sizes of this, and I am definitely looking forward to getting a few of them to try out.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to ask Ms. Doherty if she can get you a Rhodia Notes notepad for review. Mine is 21 x 29.7 cm, is stapled and has a blue glossy cardstock cover. It says "Notes" up the left side and has "Rhodia" and the logo in the lower right. The paper is a little lighter I think than normal Rhodia and also seems brighter. It takes ink (including FP ink) well. The reference number is 15354. It cost 3.85 Euros in St. Martin. I think it would make a good addition to the Rhodia line in the US.

    ReplyDelete